Sign in to follow this  
Ali

Ali-

Hello !

1- What's your nickname(s), age and location?:   Nickname  :  Ali-     /  age  :  15   /     location  : Egypt    

2- Your history in-game:  At first i would like to say that i started this game in 2013-2014 and started with Arabic servers  because iam arabic  and then i got to know FFS server after that i played for a while until i got addicted . i got to know a lot of people and then some of them told  me about Foxx , 3R  servers and then i heard about this server  so i loved to be part of it .

3- Have you been in any clans?:                                                Demons In Heaven  ( LEFT )

Nab Team ( Closed )

4- Why do you want to join n! ?:      I searched for a lot of clans but  didn't feel like they fit me but n! i feel its suits me so i would like to join and make new friends and benefit from the member's experience  .

5- How can you help our community?:  I feel that my DM experience will  help me to play Clan Wars and I can help manage the server as much as i can because i'll be active for a long time .

6- How can we contact you?:  Discord : Ali-#1115

In the end, I hope you will accept me as a member of the clan with best wishes .

image.png

Edited by Ali

Good luck!

GoOd LuCk!

CLOSE

Sign in to follow this